I wanted to take this moment to say thank you for the opportunity to participate in the Business Evolution Program 2016-2017. CTI has had tremendous success and it all began with completing the program. Below are several of our recent accomplishments:
- secured 1st 8a government contract with the Bureau of Prisons (demolition)
- awarded 2nd government contract with Dept of Forestry (demolition)
- staff participated in Hurricane Maria response (quality control)
- hired an in house Geologist
- moved into an office in downtown Long Beach
- secured 2 city contracts (safety consulting with Carson and Torrance)
- awarded 2nd tier contract with SCE through Arcadis (lead and asbestos testing)
With the award of the Bureau of Prisons contact, our revenues have quadrupled from 2017. In addition to the monetary rewards, the publicity from being acknowledged at various GLAAACC events has assisted us in developing additional relationships. We get rave reviews on our website and overall company image in print, and this is a direct result of the services provided through the Business Evolution Program.
Please continue to provide quality programs that benefit small and African American owned businesses. Thanks again for helping us with the relaunch of CTI!